Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Virtual Run for the Cure Recap

Tonight Tomm and I braved the 15-20 mph winds to run a 5K for the Virtual Run for a Cure presented by Tall Mom on the Run.  It was tough with the wind working against us but we felt great during the run.  I was surprised that it was over so fast  :)  I tried taking a few pictures during the run but that was working against us too as the batteries were dead after a couple of shots.  We tried new batteries and they were also dead.  Argh!


Stats:
Distance: 3.29 miles
Time: 31:47
Course: Two "medium" laps around our neighborhood.
Wind: 15-20 mph  COLD!


A fun run completed. Time for relaxing!

4 comments:

  1. Great job :), love the pink shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating!! Love the picture, you look sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute post! Can't wait to see what you come up with for my virtual race!

    ReplyDelete