Monday, June 14, 2010

Furry Friends and a Skirt

My Buddy Bear and I went for a morning run today.  It was a nice start to our Monday morning.  We headed out for our usual loop.  Bear did really well and only pulled when he was nervous of cars or the kids behind us.  He also needed two, yes two pit stops (which I went back and cleaned up after I finished my run.)  Bear ended his run with an honorable 2.25 miles while I finished up with 5 miles.  I really enjoyed sharing my morning run with my furry friend.

Speaking of furry friends I am planning on hosting a virtual race in the near future.  It will be a run with your pet race.  I am still going over ideas and details so PLEASE stay tuned  :)

Now for the picture:  I have heard a lot about running skirts and have really been wanting one.  I finally bought the C9 version from Target.  It is comfortable and my legs feel so free when I run in it.  I love how light weight the skirt is.  I really want a super cute skirt from RunningSkirts.  I am hooked.  Hopefully I get one soon.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, you have come so far! I remember when we were both getting ready to run our first 5k during Spud Day. I would be interested in doing your virtual dog race...keep us posted. I am so glad you were able to adopt a dog that needed a home.

    ReplyDelete