Sunday, April 25, 2010

Challenge Recap and Goals for week of 4/26/2010

After much arguing with myself I made it outside for a run this morning.  Tomm ran 2.5 miles with me and then I was on my own.  No conversation or iPod=boring! It was kind of nice to just run and listen to my body and breathing.  I am frustrated with myself for being so lazy this week and not getting my 15 miles in.  I did run 6.57 miles today but had hoped for at least 8.  I also did 30 push ups! (All good ones, and 10 without so much as a standing rest!)  I will be back on track next week.  My excuse to myself: long days at work.

Results from 3 Challenges for week of 4/18:
1)Run 15 miles:  Only did 10.75
2)Cross Train: Nope
3)Less sugar: The scale said I did better....Pass! (Sugar Free Jello Pudding and Lite Cool Whip=Yummy!)

I think I will be attempting the same goals for this week April 26-May 2:
1)Run 3 times this week, 15 miles or more.
2)Cross Train at least one day a week.
3)Less sugar!
4)Drink more water....I don't drink much water so even a bottle per day will be an increase!

Totals for the Week and Year: 4.18+6.57+147.75=158.50

1 comment: